Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goodbye, New Mexico!

Today was my last day in NM... I am so excited but also a bit nervous. I'm all packed, and my suitcase weighs 45 pounds, one over the AFS limit of 44. I was supposed to leave today, but there was a storm in New York, so AFS postponed the  Gateway Orientation until tomorrow.
I went to my Outbound Orientation on Sunday, and it turns out that there's another girl from NM going to Minde! What a coincidence. (:
It's late and I don't really feel like writing, but I'll try to update my blog once I'm in Portugal.
Also, a huge shout-out to Amaris, Kelli, Caroline, and Ben, who are meeting us at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am to see me off. (:
So, goodbye to all that's familiar, and hello to a semester of adventure and self-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment