Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hoje

I am sitting in the Biblioteca (library) with four other people. Asif, a Pakistani boy, two Ukrainian girls (Christina and one with a super hard name), and my Portuguese teacher. The sun is coming in the window and it, apparently, is a beautiful day to learn Portuguese. I'm writing in English, I can hear the Pakistani boy muttering in his language, the Ukrainian girls in theirs, the teacher is repeating Portuguese words, and some students at another table practicing French.  At lunch, I soaked up the beautiful Portuguese sun with my friends, ate a chocolate croissant, and studied some Portuguese verbs.
On Saturday I'm going skiing with my host family in Andorra, which includes two 12-hour drives across SPAIN! I'll miss two days of school, and I'm also getting out earlier on Tuesdays now. I'm thinking maybe I'll ride my bike home from school on Friday.
I am having a great day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment